A practical FREE training session for Otley BID members, packed full of professional and real life tips and advice on how you can future proof and grow your business online during 2021 and beyond.
Life as we know it has changed significantly over the last 12 months, and no-one knows how customer’s buying habits are going to evolve once our country reopens from this current lockdown.
All we do know is that to survive we must embrace the technology and opportunities we have available to us.
In this session we will cover:
- Communicating with your customers post-lockdown
- Creating an online strategy that builds a community of loyal customers
- The right social media platform for your business
- Increasing your Google search visibility
- Free website options
- Selling your products online
- Introducing Facebook Shops
- 5 ways to create a unique customer experience
- Guest: Buon Apps – Pivoting your business in a pandemic
- Guest: The Fleece Pub – Creating a new online ordering system
Training Provider: The Yorkshire Marketing Company, Otley
Dates: Thursday 8th April 2021
Time: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Venue: Online – Zoom link will be emailed to attendees 24 hours prior to the session