We are committed to our Otley tourism and making our town an interesting place to live and visit.
As you know Otley is home to some great galleries and amazing works of public art, so it makes sense to expand on this and bring our amazing art out into the town for all to see. By doing this we encourage visitors to walk around the whole town because at every corner there is something different to see.
Here’s some of the art projects we have funded:
- Japanese Garden (Church Lane)
- Bay Horse Court entrance from Bridge Street
- Cats and Mice on Mercury Row
- Sponsorship of the Otley Arts Trail with artwork around town, eg. Remembrance Soldier opposite the Bus Station, Tour de Yorkshire bikes outside the Fire Station etc.
- Creation of the Arts Trail leaflet as part of Otley’s Tourism Strategy led by the Town Co-ordination & Tourism Committee
View the Art Trail HERE.