This Invitation to Tender is for the planting and installation of assorted floral displays in Otley town centre from the period Spring to Autumn 2024.
The contract is to plant up the items in the contract twice per year, usually May and September with seasonal planting in liaison with Otley BID directors.
Items in Contract:
- lamp post planters on Kirkgate, Westgate, Bondgate, Crossgate, Boroughgate & Manor Square
- 4 half barrels at Cross Green pedestrian crossing
- 8 x grow bag planters on the wall on Bridge Street
- 2 x tiered planter in Kirkgate
- 9 x 36” hayracks in Orchard Gate
- All planted up items should be watered in when initially installed
- Fresh compost, slow release feed and water retaining gel should be used as appropriate
- Old compost and waste plants should be legally disposed of by the contractor
- The lamp post planters have liners for each season which need to be stored by the contractor
- The contractor should be available to repair any damage or issues with plantings throughout the year
- The contractor should have all necessary insurances including public liability insurance required to work on the public highway. Including working at height.
- The Contractor to liaise closely at all times with Katie Burnett tel. 01943 462390 with regards to any damage or issues with the plantings.
Tenders should be forwarded to:-
Otley BID Ltd
c/o Katie Burnett
Tel 01943 462390
The tender must be submitted in writing to the above no later Monday 11th March 2024.
It is the policy of Otley BID Ltd to favour applications from BID levy paying businesses in the first instance, and then local businesses/contractors.